- The postcard/greeting card virus or
- Cell phone directory’s being made available to telemarketers or
- An email plea to help find Ashley Flores a missing child or
- A warning about bacteria on lemon wedges in restaurant water or
- The 809 Area Code Scam or
- The “Slow Dance” poem message (forward and the American Cancer Society will receive a donation) or
- The Microsoft/Bill Gates/AOL Giveaway or
- The ATM reverse PIN (summons police).
Remember, the most prolific SPAM generators are folks who forward untrue email messages warning their friends of impending dangers!