- Open an email address from the person in Outlook.
- Right click (not a left click) the From: field information in the message.
- When a pop-up menu appears click Add to Outlook Contacts.
- A New Contact form appears with the information derived from the email address. You can enter additional information.
- Click the Save and Close button when finished. If you already have a contact form created for this person/business, Outlook will alert you and let you choose which data to save or enable you to update the old record.
This means that next time you want to email to that person, their contact information will be available in your Contacts.